Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


Bond schedule is determined by the court. We cannot alter or change a bond amount unless dictated by the Judge.

If you would like to post bond for an inmate you may do so with Cash or Credit Card. We do not deal with property bonds here at the jail. If you would like to pursue a property bond please contact an attorney.

A cash deposit of ten-percent (10%) of the surety is required to be posted for an inmate to make bail. Be aware that some offenses are “no bond” circumstances.

As pursuant to IC # 35-8-3-2(a)(2) if the defendant is convicted the court may retain all or a part of the cash deposit to pay fines, costs, fees, and restitution. Further, a portion of the cash deposit, not to exceed ten percent (10%) of the monetary value of the deposit or fifty dollars ($50.00), whichever is the lesser amount, may be retained as an administrative fee. Also, five-dollars ($5.00) shall be retained for the Police Special Death Benefit Fund.

The clerk shall also retain from the cash bond under this subsection the following:
(A) Fines, costs, restitution as ordered by the court
(B) Publicly paid costs of representation shall be deposited by the clerk in the supplemental public defender fund


1. You may come to the lobby of the jail or the clerk’s office in person with cash (must be present with exact change) or a major credit, debit, or prepaid debit card.

2. If not able to post bond in person you may use a
major credit, debit, or pre-paid debit card over the phone or internet using GovPay.

By phone: 1-877-EZBAIL5/1-877-392-2455

What you need:

  • Arrestee’s name
  • Pay Location Code # (PLC): 6903 or 6904
  • Cash Bail or Bond Amount

Pay bond by phone:


Pay Location Code (PLC):
6904 or 6903

Notice of Service Charge:

GovPay charges a 7% service fee for all transaction in addition to the amount of bond paid.
Dispatch | (812) 547-7068
Tell City Police Department | (812) 547-7068
Cannelton Police Department | (812) 547-2111
Indiana State Police | (812) 482-1441
Department of Natural Resources | (317) 232-4200
Indiana Excise Police (District 5) | (812) 882-1292
FBI (Indianapolis) | (317) 595-4000
Department of Homeland Security | (800) 666-7784
Indiana Department of Correction | (317) 233-6984
Indiana Parole Board | (812) 334-3716

Circuit Judge | (812) 547-7048
Circuit Clerk | (812) 547-3741
Prosecutor's Office | (812) 547-2750
Community Corrections | (812) 547-9775
Probation Department | (812) 547-8456
Emergency Management | (812) 547-4426
Highway Department | (812) 843-3232
Commissioners and Council | (812) 547-2758

Perry County Memorial Hospital | (812) 547-7011
Health Department | (812) 547-2746
Substance Abuse Committee | (812) 204-4669
Child Protective Services | (812) 547-7055
Division of Family and Children | (812) 547-7055
Veteran's Service Office | (812) 547-2506

Perry County Animal Shelter | (812) 547-6381